We do hope to welcome you to the LWT India Events or Conferences. However, should unforeseen circumstances require a cancellation of your registration, please note the registration terms below.
- Individuals wanting to participate in one session must register for a one-day pass for that day; Events or Conferences provided by LWT India does not allow unregistered attendees to come to sessions or other Events or Conference.
- Registration fees are not refundable for any Authors/Conference Attendee/Listener/Delegates
- No refunds are available for this service.
- Refunds are not provided for attendees who do not attend the conference
- Substitutions are accepted at any time prior to the start of the program at no additional cost. It is highly recommended that any substitutions are completed before the Event or Conference will start to ensure Event or conference credentials will be ready upon start of Event or Conference.
- We are providing free accommodation for the conferences.
- Event charges may be apply
Participants are strongly advised to secure appropriate travel and health insurance. Authors or Delegate registration fees do not provide any such insurance coverage. The Organising Committee and the Conference Office accept no responsibility for any loss in this regard.
All Event or Conference Registration Fees and Additional Ticket rates are quoted in Indian Rupees and are inclusive of Services Tax (GST), where ever applicable.
Cancellation policy in the events of natural disasters/calamities
- Conference or Event organizers cannot accept refund requests from the conference delegates/attendees that result from cancelled flights and/or natural disasters/calamities.
- The Organizers will have the right to cancel/postpone the conference during natural disasters/calamities. In this case, the Events or Conferences will provide opportunity for the registered delegates/attendees to transfer their registration fee to any future/related Events or Conferences.
- The organizers will not accept any liability for personal injuries or for loss or damage to property belonging to the delegates/attendees, either during, or after the conference.
Transfer of registration
Paid registrations are non transferable to other persons or account
Keeping in view of increased security measures, we would like to request all the participants to apply for Visa as soon as possible.
Important note for failed visa applications: Visa issues cannot come under the consideration of cancellation policy, including the inability to obtain a visa.
By registering, participants acknowledge and consent that during their attendance at Event or Conference their image or voice may be recorded via video, photograph or by any other means (“recorded”) by an officer or official of Event or Conferences which may be distributed or published at the discretion of the Organisers of any Event or Conferences. If you do not wish to be recorded, you are required to formally advise the Conference Office in advance by email.
Plot No-8, Shivaji Park, Alwar , Rajasthan , India