Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before registering, accessing, browsing, downloading or using the Life Way Tech India website and Life Way Tech India mobile app provided by Life Way Tech India Pvt. Ltd. By accessing or using the website or by using the mobile app service, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions set forth herein below including any additional guidelines and future modifications. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions or do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the website and mobile app and immediately terminate your use of the services.
Your Agreement to these Terms and Conditions of our Services and Events
The Terms and Conditions (as may be amended from time to time, the “Agreement”) is a legal contract between you, an individual customer, member, user, or beneficiary of this service of at least 18 years of age (“You”), and Life Way Tech India Pvt. Ltd. having its registered office at Plot No-8, Shivaji Park, Alwar, Rajasthan , India . Life Way Tech India Pvt. Ltd. Is the owner of the website www.lwtindia.com, Life Way Tech India website and Life Way Tech India mobile application, Life Way Tech India has all the rights, benefits, liabilities & obligations under the following terms & conditions shall accrue to the benefit ofLife Way Tech India Pvt. Ltd. Regarding your use of our website and mobile app to pay event registration fee of the conference or our events. The use of our website and mobile app and processing of payment through it is subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below including all exhibits Life Way Tech India Pvt. Ltd reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to revise, add, or delete portions of these terms and conditions any time without further notice. You shall re-visit the “Terms & Conditions” link from time to time to stay abreast of any changes that the “Life Way Tech India” may introduce.
The services are not available to persons under the age of 18 or to anyone incompetent in the eyes of laws prevailing in India. By accepting these Terms & Conditions or by otherwise using the Services or the website and mobile app network/system, You represent that you are at least 18 years of age and that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You shall not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent identity, age or affiliation with any person or entity.
Life Way Tech India is the Smart New Age Way to pay registration fees for Events like, National or International Conferences, Workshops for Students, Students Development programs, Faculty development Program (FDP) and Faculty Enablement Programs (FEP), and Industry newbie Development, Trainings and incentive programs in India or any other country of the world, directly with website, your phone! Leave your credit cards and cash behind. Life Way Tech India’s website and mobile payment application helps you pay fast and pay safe, removing the hassle to carry your wallet, entering pins manually and keeping manual receipts. You can also keep a tab of your payment history and monitor all you’re spending.
Life Way Tech India is very secure to use as all your credit/debit card/Internet, data is safely stored and encrypted. Payments can only be authorized once you enter your CVV and 3D secure pin or other secured medium.
In order to use Life Way Tech India’s Service, you may need to obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices such as your mobile phone that access web-based content, and pay any service or event fees associated with such access.
In using the Registration Payment Service, You agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself (“Registration Data”), Your Payment Account details (“Payment Data”) and
- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data and Payment Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if Life Way Tech India has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Life Way Tech India has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
Life Way Tech India assumes no responsibility and shall incur no liability if it is unable to affect any Payment Instruction(s) on the Payment Date owing to any one or more of the following circumstances:
- If the Payment Instruction(s) issued by you is/are incomplete, inaccurate, and invalid or delayed.
- If the Payment Account has insufficient funds/limits to cover for the amount as mentioned in the Payment Instruction(s)
- If the funds available in the Payment Account are under any encumbrance or charge.
- If your Bank or the Distributor refuses or delays honoring the Payment Instruction(s)
- Circumstances beyond the control of Life Way Tech India (including, but not limited to, fire, flood, natural disasters, bank strikes, power failure, systems failure like computer or telephone lines breakdown due to an unforeseeable cause or interference from an outside force) In case the bill payment is not effected for any reason, you will be intimated about the failed payment by an e-mail.
- By accepting the terms and conditions you accept that Life Way Tech India may send the alerts to the mobile phone number provided by you while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by you. You acknowledge that the alerts will be received only if the mobile phone is in ‘On’ mode to receive the SMS. If the mobile phone is in ‘Off’ mode then you may not get / get after delay any alerts sent during such period.
- Life Way Tech India will make best efforts to provide the service and it shall be deemed that you have received the information sent from Life Way Tech India as an alert on the mobile phone number provided during the course of transaction with Distributor.
- You acknowledge that the SMS service provided by Life Way Tech India is an additional facility provided for your convenience and that it may be susceptible to error, omission and/ or inaccuracy. In the event you observe any error in the information provided in the alert, Life Way Tech India shall be immediately informed by you about the same and Life Way Tech India will make best possible efforts to rectify the error as early as possible. You shall not hold Life Way Tech India liable for any loss, damages, claim, expense including legal cost that may be incurred/ suffered by you on account of the SMS facility.
- You acknowledge that the clarity, readability, accuracy and promptness of providing the service depend on many factors including the infrastructure, connectivity of the service provider. Life Way Tech India shall not be responsible for any non-delivery, delayed delivery or distortion of the alert in any way whatsoever.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Life Way Tech India and the SMS service provider including its officials from any damages, claims, demands, proceedings, loss, cost, charges and expenses whatsoever including legal charges and attorney fees which Life Way Tech India and the SMS service provider may at any time incur, sustain, suffer or be put to as a consequence of or arising out of (i) misuse, improper or fraudulent information provided by you, (ii) you providing incorrect number or providing a number that belongs to that of an unrelated third party.
- By accepting the terms and conditions you acknowledge and agree that Life Way Tech India may call the mobile phone number provided by you while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by you , for the purpose of collecting feedback from you regarding services provided to you.
- Grievances and claims related to dissatisfaction with the services enjoyed by you should be reported to Life Way Tech India support team within 48 hours of your use of the mobile app provided by Life Way Tech India.
- The website of Life Way Tech India links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Life Way Tech India is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
Use of site
You understand that except for information, products or services clearly indicated as being supplied by Life Way Tech India, we do not operate, control, or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in anyway. You also understand that Life Way Tech India cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through its website will be free of viruses, worms or other code that may be damaging. You are responsible for implementing procedures to satisfy your particular requirements and for accuracy of data input and output.
By using the Services you agree not to:
- Use the Services for any purposes other than to transact through Distributors in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and as such use the services that are offered by Life Way Tech India
- Life Way Tech India any person or entity, falsely claim or otherwise misrepresent an affiliation with any person or entity, or access the accounts of others without permission, forge another persons’ digital signature, misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via the Services, perform any other similar fraudulent activity or otherwise transact with the Distributor with what we reasonably believe to be potentially fraudulent funds
- Infringe Life Way Tech India’s or any third party’s intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy
- Use the Services if you are under the age of eighteen (18) without a parental sponsor or in any event use the Services if You are under the age of thirteen (13) years old even with a parental sponsor and in accordance with applicable law
- Post or transmit any message which is libelous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person
- Post or transmit any message, data, image or program which is pornographic in nature
- Refuse to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of Your identity or any other information You provide to Life Way Tech India
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services and the Site or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Services
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Services or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such prohibition is expressly prohibited by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation
- Use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it, including, without limitation, using the Services in an automated manner
- Modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon the Services and the Site or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such prohibition is expressly prohibited by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation
- Intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the Services or any other user’s enjoyment of it, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code or file with contaminating or destructive features
- Use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Site without prior written permission
- Interfere or disrupt this Site or networks connected to this Site
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure/ network
- Use any device, software or routine to bypass the Site’s robot exclusion headers, or interfere or attempt to interfere, with the Services
- Forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our Site or to manipulate your presence on our Site
- Sell the Services, information, or software associated with or derived from it
- Use the facilities and capabilities of the Site to conduct any activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of others
- Breach this Agreement or any other Life Way Tech India agreement or policy
- Provide false, inaccurate or misleading information
- Use the Site to collect or obtain personal information, including without limitation, financial information, about other users of the Site
- Use the Services in a manner that results in or may result in complaints, disputes, reversals, charge-backs, fees, fines, penalties and other liability to Life Way Tech India, a third party or You
- Send automated request of any kind to the Site’s system without express permission in advance from Life Way Tech India.
Privacy & Information Usage
Account Passwords and Registration
You agree that the information you provide to Life Way Tech India on registration and at all other times, including payment, will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You also agree that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times. If You have reason to believe that your Account is no longer secure (e.g., in the event of a loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of your account ID, PIN, Password, or any credit, debit or prepaid cash card number or net banking login/password, if applicable), then you agree to immediately notify Life Way Tech India and identify Life Way Tech India from any liabilities that may arise from the misuse of your Account.
Usernames and Password
Your nickname is a username that will identify your account and thereby all of your transactions and account related activity on Life Way Tech India. Each user can choose a unique nickname which cannot be edited later. If an account is found to be overly inactive, the account may be reclaimed by Life Way Tech India without notice. Inactivity may be considered as you not signing in and/or never having done a transaction from your account on Life Way Tech India for more than six months at a stretch.
We encourage you to choose a strong password to protect your account. We recommend the use of upper and lower-case letters, inclusion of one or more numerical digits and/or inclusion of special characters, e.g. @, #, $ etc. It is advised that you should not share your password with anyone or write it down. Make sure you sign out before leaving a computer unattended. Ressy never, under any circumstances, asks for your account password.
Registration and Payment
Submission of an online registration is regarded as a authors or person registration for event and acceptance of these terms and conditions, however the registration will not be confirmed until full payment has been received of the event or conference. Payment in full must be received at time of registration .In the event that full payment is not received by then; the delegate will be refused entry to the event or conference. We accept payment by CC Avenue Payment Gateway and bank transfer; please note that all transfer charges must be met by the sender.
- LWT India encourages online payments of Event or conference registration fees. For payments that are made by bank transfer (only in exceptional cases), all bank transfer fees must be covered by the participant and may not be deducted from the amount remitted. All registration data submitted to LWT India will be treated confidentially.
- Upon online registration a confirmation email will be sent automatically to the registrant.
- The specific registration fees applicable to each event or conference are listed on the registration webpage
Online registration for Events or conferences is subject to the following payment conditions:
- LWT India Events or conferences must receive the payments for the registration fees as detailed on the registration webpage before the registration can be confirmed. Admittance to the Event or conference cannot be permitted without prior receipt of payment or a valid proof of payment.
- Only in exceptional cases late registrations can also be paid onsite. Such payments may be subject to an additional late registration fee.
- Credit card payments will be processed via a secure online payment module included in the LWT India Events or conferences registration form. Registration fees charged in INR or International Currencies will be debited in INR.
- Payments may be made through Visa, Master Card & Maestro, Net banking, or Wired Transfer.
- All participants automatically receive a payment confirmation after registering for a LWT India Events or conference. If you need an invoice, please thick the corresponding box ‘I need an invoice’ during the registration process and add your GST number. Invoices can be requested up to 4 weeks after an event. After this period, requests will no longer be answered.
Event or Conference participation and personal data
If you are attending a LWT India Event or Conference, we will use your personal information to:
- Process your payments and thus your registration and facilitate your attendance at the event
- Provide you with information regarding the conference including scheduling and logistics
- Provide you with other information that we believe may be of interest to conference attendees.
- We may also share personal information (other than payment information) of Event or Conference attendees with the other conference attendees. The purpose of this is to enable Event or Conference attendees to contact each other (prior to) after the Event or Conference for networking purposes.
Cancellation of the Event or Conference
In the event that the Conference cannot be held or is postponed due to events beyond the control of the Event or Conference Teams or due to events which are not attributable to wrongful intent or gross negligence of the Event or Conference Team, the Event or Conference Team cannot be held liable by delegates for any damages, costs, or losses incurred, such as transportation costs, accommodation costs, financial losses, etc. Under these circumstances, the Event or Conference Team reserve the right to either retain the entire registration fee and to use it for future conference, or to reimburse the delegate after deducting costs already incurred for the organization of the conference and which could not be recovered from third parties
Photos & Filming
For promotional purposes, photos and video recordings will be taken during the conference. Delegates who do not wish to be filmed or recorded should advise the organisers in writing prior to the event.
It is the sole responsibility of the attendee to take care of his/her visa requirements. Attendees who require an entry visa must allow sufficient time for the application procedure. Attendees should contact the nearest embassy or consulate to determine the appropriate timing of their visa applications.
We reserve the right at all time to change, amend, add or remove any of the above terms without prior notice If one or more of the conditions outlined in these Terms & Conditions should be or become invalid, the remaining conditions will continue to be valid and apply. These Terms & Conditions apply to all participants of this event or conference, including speakers, sponsors and exhibitors.
Plot No-8, Shivaji Park, Alwar , Rajasthan , India